When Umbert and his friends go to the theater or the opera, they know that they have to be chic and respect the New Etiquette so everybody can enjoy the show.
It is politeness due to the actors. They‘ve done much difficult work before to be on stage that night, so you have to respect them.
« The world is a play; each of us must learn how to play his role. », Palladas, Greek poet.
Benefits of this coaching :
- Best methodology to become irresistible.
- An innovative technique to unleash your charisma.
- Learn the new etiquette & manners.
- A better lifestyle.
1) 10 Must do on how to behave at the theater or the opera
Here are some rules to follow at the theater or the opera :
- Dress to impress! The gala evenings at the opera are very dressy: an opportunity for Umbert to wear a tuxedo and a bow tie. His friend Diane puts on a long dress.
- When Umbert goes to a show with Diane, he’s always in charge of the cloakroom, and the purchase of the program he offers to Diane, before entering for the room.
- Be on time. Do not enter the room when the show is started. Waiting for the end of the act is necessary. In many theaters and at the opera, the doors are closed as soon as the show begins. What a shame to ruin an evening for a few minutes! You should arrive 30 minutes before.
- Even though a theater offers food, do not eat in the room. At the opera, it is strictly forbidden.
- Don’t even drink alcohol before the show; the smell may disturb your neighbors. If you are a little drunk, excuse yourself to your friends, and wait for them outside or directly at the restaurant after the show.
- It is particularly impolite to speak during the show; you have to respect the actors and the other spectators. And don’t forget to turn your phone off.
- If you do not like the show, you have to wait for the intermission to leave, or wait for the end hoping that something will please you.
- If you fall asleep, close your eyes discreetly, it is not respectful for the actors, especially if you are in the front row.
- Do not sing the tunes you know.
- Never criticize the quality of the show, it’s a tough job, and you have to respect it.
2) How to choose your seat?
When Umbert is with friends, he respects the etiquette to choose the seats, even if there is a reserved seat with a number on his ticket :
- If there are two couples: the women sit in the middle, side by side, between the men (the wives next to their husband).
- If Umbert goes to the show with two women, he sits between them.
- If Diane goes to the show with Umbert and Charles, she sits in the middle.
- In a box, women sit in the front row.
Umbert loves to go out and knows how to behave at the theater or the opera. He likes to dress and to show off a little with his friend Diane. They always have such a fantastic time!
The theater or the opera is a priority for Umbert when traveling for his monthly Weekend in Paris.
It remembers him about his grandfather who was singing opera all day.
What you should remember: always be chic, and do everything you can for your guests, so they enjoy the show.
How to become irresistible? Download now the free eBook available on this blog.
Enjoy the journey!
Umbert De Paris