Every morning, and every night, Umbert answers his emails and keeps his social networks up to date.
It is best to answer only two times a day to avoid permanent stress and interruptions.
Of course, Umbert immediately responds to everything urgent.
He reminds you of the basic principles knowing that speed often goes against what must be done. The best is to think about it before answering.
Benefits of this coaching:
- Best methodology to become irresistible.
- An innovative technique to unleash your charisma.
- Learn the new etiquette & manners.
- A better lifestyle.
“To listen well is almost to answer,” Marivaux, French writer.
- First you need to fill in the subject line with an explicit short sentence.
- Start with “Dear…”, “Mr…”.
- In principle (except between young people) won’t be familiar with a user at the first conversation.
- Keep it simple.
- Try to stay positive.
- Avoid emojis, exept for friends.
- Always have a politeness formula, but not to long.
- Check the style and typo with a software such as Grammarly.
- Make a selection of attachments: do not send too much, especially not useless ones.
The goal is to be cordial and concise.
People have no time to waste, and do not want long and endless e-mails.
Always adapt your style and purpose to your recipient culture.
2) The phone
Except for an emergency, do not call before 9 am and after 9 p.m.
- Say “Good morning” or so.
- Introduce yourself as soon as the correspondent picks up.
- Ask if you do not bother.
- Be polite and concise. Go straight to the point.
- Suggest a lunch or dinner to talk longer.
- Thank and greet kindly before hanging up.
Never interfere in a phone conversation.
If you invite friends to your home and the phone does not pass, allow them to give your fixed number.
If someone calls your friends on your landline, pass the conversation directly without asking any questions.
3) Your messaging
Prepare a simple message, avoiding humor.
4) Places where to turn off your cell phone
- When driving a car.
- Cinema and public places.
- Religious ceremonies.
- Waiting room.
- During a professional appointment.
- With friends except in case of necessity (in this case it is necessary to warn them).
Umbert practices these simple tips to avoid any misunderstanding.
What to remember: make it simple and polite. Nothing beats a physical appointment in case of misunderstanding.
How to become irresistible? Download now the free eBook available on this blog.
Enjoy the journey!
Umbert De Paris