Umbert meets many women during his trips to Paris.
French women are the most difficult women to seduce. In any case, this is what the men he met on his many travels around the world say.
If we check the definition of “Gallant” in the dictionary, it is synonymous with: brave, spirited, noble-minded, chivalrous, exceptionally polite and attentive to women, courtly, to court or act as a lover of.
This shows us that a gallant man is a MAN!
Married or single, it is important to remember the basic rules.
Benefits of this coaching :
- Best methodology to become irresistible
- An innovative technique to unleash your charisma
- Learn the new etiquette & manners
- A better lifestyle
« Gallantry is not old-fashioned,» J.C. Robedat
1) Gallantry in a relationship
- The years have passed, remember to be always gallant.
- Relive the emotions of the first date: the place and the emotions.
- Offer roses, or the flowers she prefers.
- Return to the dating place, and have fun!
- Show her that she is always unique; of course, she is.
- Organize a trip to be happy as on the first days. Always check if she wants to relax, or discover.
- Watch your wife every day; she is beautiful.
- Compliment her on her new hairstyle.
- Always notice her new dress.
- Do not forget her birthday, your wedding anniversary (make a gift for this specific occasion), and Valentine’s Day.
- Find a place where you’ve danced, and go back. Champagne of course to celebrate your relationship!
- Listen to her conversation. Women love to be listened to.
- Laugh with her.
- Show her that you care, and care of course!
- Go out without the kids, as on a date.
- Avoid looking at other women, even if it’s sometimes tricky.
- Give her something to dream about, and offer it, also if you think she has everything. Find something original.
- Sometimes a small gesture full of tenderness is enough.
2) Gallantry for singles
- Do not insist on your choice to be single. A single person must not proclaim his life choice all the time and claim his freedom. It’s annoying for others.
- Never talk about her single status either.
- At the table, do not put her next to a woman, but between two men.
- Don’t talk about family life, children, etc. She doesn’t have one, so it is embarrassing.
- Avoid troublesome questions.
- Put her on the same level as the others, and all subjects.
- Please pay attention to her behavior towards the spouse of the other guests.
- Don’t wear a hyper-sexy outfit or tacky haircut. You’d be ridiculous.
- Please don’t insist on your many dates. It is vexing for those who have a stable emotional life.
- The best is to forget your single status and be natural!
As a single person, Umbert often advised his married friends, because they forget some of those rules. He always remembers them those 28 tips for staying gallant.
Gallantry is very important to have your relationships keeps going.
What you must remember: always care, she is your priority. Forget your single status, and have a great conversation. Offer a gift sometimes and remember why you’ve spent time with her.
How to become irresistible? Download now the free eBook available on this blog.
Enjoy the journey!
Umbert De Paris